Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yes. It's me.


Dear Blog,

Please forgive me for ignoring you for so long. You see, it's not you. It's me. I can't seem to keep my word. Don't take it personally, though, I do it to everyone and about everything. I lack the consistent gene; apparently, I started on my way to the Consistent and Responsible Gene Office that morning when I was a 6 month old fetus, but I probably got distracted by some pretty bauble my mommy was trying on, or some Cheetos she was eating. I can't say no to orange foods, you see.

I've been thinking about you; maybe not every minute, or every hour, ok, probably not every day, but sometimes I did. I'm just too much of a lazy bum to reach out and touch you. You deserve someone better. Someone who will not take you for granted.

But you're stuck with me, buddy. Deal with it!

I may be back later, and if I'm not, then I'll be somewhere else.

About this shot: Eiffel Tower, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home