Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools



If I promise to be a better person beginning tomorrow, do I get a reprive because it's April's Fools?

I'm almost F.O.R.T.Y. - *gasp* *gasp gasp* 8 months from today, almost to the date. YIKES! Da hell happen to time?

Don't get me wrong, I've done things. I did the marriage thing. Didn't like the T-shirt. I did the 'make everyone happy' thing. Only got the aggravation t-shirt out of that one. I've done the travel thing. Wait. I'm DOING the travel thing, never got t-shirts though, but I've gotten some awesome memories. I'm trying to do the work thing. I know, at this point in my life I should've had that figured out. Let's just say I took a major detour sometime around 1990, and I'm JUST finding the road signs -(doesn't mean I read OR follow them).

What's left? The Love Thing. Yuck. Yuck. Yuckity. Yuk. Fuck. My friends tell me I've not done it yet. Though, I've done the excellent sex thing..., Please Sir, May I have SOME MORE? Who am I kidding? Let me have LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS more, please! What? Sex isn't love? Whatever. It feels way better.

About this shot: Eiffel Tower - November 1999

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home