Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I heart YOU



I have a crush.

A hugemongous crush on you.

I hear your name, and can't help but smile and think about crazy and happy memories. Every time I see you, is like the first time, or is it? I don't remember our first encounter; I know I was very young, probably impressionable. They say you never forget your first love; I think they're right.

As an adult, though, why do I love thee? Even with all the negative comments of others, even friends? I love you because I know what you mean to me. I love you because I love the way I feel around you. You make me feel as though there are no limits, I can do and be anything or anyone I dare dream to be. I love you because you make me feel alive, hungry, thirsty, overwhelmed, exhausted, and desperate for more in just an instant.

I love you because you're unique, and you make me unique. I love you because you're old and young. You're calm and wild. I love you because of your history and your future. I love you because you live in me.

I have a crush.

A hugemongous crush on you, New York New York...

About this shot: Lovers in Central Park, New York

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home