Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm a junkie

A life junkie, that is. I'm on a kick to do things I never did before... or learn how to do them, rather; in some cases, just relearn them.

I've decided I should write (type) these out, to check 'em off as I go.
Swim lessons (done with beginner's level, on to intermediate)
Riding a bike (yes. bicycle)
Tennis/racquetball (or both)
Volleyball
Rollerblading
Pool (billiards)
Figure out Americans fascination with football
Get into dance classes

You'll notice all of these activities, or most of them, are geared towards being active. Its my way of tricking my lazy ass into moving, dropping some weight and getting into life. Will keep you posted on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home