Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Getting it on. Cyberstyle.


Sucks. That's all I can say about it. I've met some nice enough guys, but the whole premise of online dating is iffy at best. Yes, part of it IS my fault. I admit it. I'm not perfect, but some of these guys... HONESTLY! If I roll my eyes one more time due to some dumbass' lack of, well, brain power, my eyes may never come back to their righteous position.

I know, you're dying for details. Let's just say it's not one of those 'I can put my finger on it' type situations, just a general rant. I AM of a certain age, almost. I am a divorcee and I LOVE that status. I'm pretty independent, don't want permanent attachments, or so I tell myself, though a steady dick would be welcomed. But I just can't deal with a boy's whims. It's tough enough dealing with my own. Add to that a complete lack of common sense, and I'm ready to head for the mountains. And if you know anything about me, you know I'm a CITY GIRL through and through.

I promise to be more specific at a later date.

Smooches.
Me.
About this shot: A view of the Chrysler Building from Bryant Park, NYC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home