Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

To put out or not put out. THAT is the question.


Has anyone come up with the final answer on this one? Will someone clue me in? If you like someone and it feels right (pardon the cliche), why is sex on the first date such a big deal? A guy wants to get in your pants and, generally, that's exactly where we want you. So why we're labeled as sluts for this, I'll never understand.

But it happens, on a daily basis, hourly probably. I'll admit it, I've started editig my behavior when I meet 'someone special'; I no longer put out on the first date, but DEFINITELY on the 2nd! And I've also been known to stop a 1st date, walk away and come back 10 minutes later to begin date 2 and have guiltless sex.

Well, that's not exactly true. I do as I please; I'm, after all, a woman of a certain age . I think I've earned it! I paid my dues and taxes, and DO NOT believe in overpaying. I love sex. Sue me.

About this shot: Around the Louvre ~ Paris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home