Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

When it rains... it floods.


It's a mess in Houston today. Rain. Rain. Rain. Let's not even talk about the flooded streets. At least it made for a quiet day at work. I'm getting a few things out of the way. Finally.

I can't, however, get passed thoughts of old movies, my bed, my 27 pillows, and a blanket. Isn't that what you're supposed to do on rainy days? I wonder if I could find a mood or behavior study that would pay me to do that on days like this.

The up side of all this rain... It will ALL be crisp and green come this weekend. That means, lots and lots of pictures. Maybe I'll finally make it to Bayou Bend, check that out and get lost in all the gardens. There's a thought.

I'm off now. I didn't say it would be interesting.

About this shot: Column from Houston's City Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home