Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Now you want me to work?!


I got a promotion. I'm psyched about it, not as excited about doing real work. What's wrong with wanting to get money for just showing up? Nothing, I say.

Honestly, though, I'm really really really happy about this new opportunity. I'm going to do some training, and trying to fix people's problems and shit. I'm like a real grown up now; at least, I think that's the plan. But what they don't know, won't hurt them.

I'm having to interview people to find a replacement for my previous position... ARE YOU FOR REAL? who could EVER replace MOI?! I'm unique. I'm special. I don't do shit! You want me to find someone else to do that? It's not that I don't do anything. It's just that I'm so damn good at doing what I do, it seems effortless. I can do it with my eyes closed. *Insert big gagging sound here*. Sigh.

In any case, I'm sorta nervous about my new responsibilities. I'm thinking that's a good thing, keeps you on your toes. Will keep you posted.

About this shot: Obelisk, outside the Menil Gallery ~ Houston, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home