Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another word on... Dating--NOT!




OK. Here goes. I don't have the cojones to go up to some guy and make conversation. I've probably spotted my Mr. Right across the room, drooled over him, then let some other chica, the one with balls, steal him away right before my eyes. Instead of real life, I've opted for cyber-life frequenting dating sites on and off for about 5 years.

I've had some fun, some really good sex, some really funny sex and lots of B.O.B. sex in between. I'm 40 and fabulous, I'm comfortable with my life. There are things I'd like to do and places I long to go, but I think I still have time. Men. I love them. I love the way a man looks, feels, smells. I don't, however, necessarily love the way a man behaves.

I should say, not ALL men. I'm referring to that guy who wants to - A) get some; B) get some and not worry about your feelings; C) tell you what he thinks you want to hear so he can get some. I've heard the whole 'I don't like games' bit and, for the most part, I'm in total agreement. But you either learn to play the games because, unfortunately, you have no other choice, or you get hurt, over and over. And over. And over again. Not so much my thing.

So, since I don't have cojones to talk to strangers, and the cyber pickings are beyond slim and slimmy, I think I'll be a fabulously single woman till kingdom come. And that's OK with me.


About this shot: Panama's partial skyline ~ Panama, Panama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home