Random shots. Odd thoughts.

Beautiful images, shots of life around me and the thoughts often crowding my head.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm a big kid now.


Like it or not, accept it or ignore it, I'm all 'grewed' up. I am now forty-something. I have a mortgage payment (yay me!), I have a career path, and I'm even doing the occasional corporate dance.

I guess I should bring you up to speed, proper-like. My doggy is back with me, so it's party of 2 at Maison Frenchie. Cinnamon is now 11 years old, grumpy and farty as hell but I love her like crazy.

I've been working for the same department for almost 5 years now and I love it. I am wearing a dual hat, helping people keep the peace while promoting the awesomeness of my group. This year promises to be a real challenge as I spearhead a project to offer our services throughout Latin America.

My BFF now lives in Brazil--luckily, we have offices there and Brazil is one of our main interests.

I just bought a little condo, right after Thanksgiving, and I'm fixing it up, making it all mine. Loving that too. Neighbors from hell upstairs, but that too shall pass.

Still single, trying to talk myself into opening up to the possibilities of love, but still too scared to make myself that vulnerable.

Other than the above, I'm looking forward to living a full life...

About this shot: She's back! The love of my life. Cinnamon Rolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home